A new survey by the insurance firm Privilege reveals that 40% of people tell lies online.
- men lie most about their career and fitness while women lie most about their looks.
- the average person lies twice a week online.
- men tell 3 times more online lies than women.
- 15% of people have set up a fake online profile in order to troll others
- 17% of people have used social media to make an ex jealous
- 33% of people on dating websites admit they lie
- 34% of men have lied about their career progression
- 26% of women have enhanced an online photo
- 30% of men lie about how much they exercise
-100% of me has been lying about on thing for years: that I have worn the same size pants since I was 16.